Affiliated with: Canadian Embroiderers’ Guild Guelph
- Embroidering from a very young age.
- Have been with Canadian Embroiderers’ Guild Guelph since 1994.
- Studies with various teachers including Ruth Douglas, Sharon Deacon Begg, Pat Liptrap, Laurene Davis, Stephanie Zongor, Pat Laurin, Brenda Franklin, Laura Dobrindt, Sandra Thomas, Ana-Maria Kramer, Alison Jackson, Ann Sanders, Lyn James, Joan Marsland, Marion Spanjerdt, Sybil Rampen, Helen Hughes, Elizabeth Duggan Litch, Jean Littlejohn and Jan Beaney, Surjeet Hussein, Susan Strachan Johnson, Jane Dams, Margot Kearney.
- General embroidery and beading skills
- Most experienced with stumpwork, needleweaving, vessels and boxes.
- Some experience with smocking, hardanger, crewel, textile collage, brazilian embroidery, beading/bead weaving, cording, tassels, silk fusion, wet/dry felting, free-motion machine embroidery, applique and reverse applique, trapunto, quilting (piecing and stitching tops), sewing garments.
- generally within two hour drive of Elora