ONN is the Ontario Network of Needleworkers. Since our beginning in 1983, our membership has to grown to some 21 stitchery guilds across Ontario, representing 900+ members.
- To encourage communication among guilds and groups of needleworkers.
- To share information about available resources: teachers, speakers, suppliers, etc.
- To have an awareness of travelling instructors, to coordinate visits and share costs on some ventures.
- To exchange information on current and upcoming fibre events: shows to visit, calls for entry, etc.
- To help raise the profile of needlework to the general public.
We meet once per year to discuss the business of the ONN.
A different location is chosen each year, with the hosting Guild providing meeting and show space, and food for attending delegates.
Usually there are four persons per Guild in attendance at the meetings – two spokespersons and two observers. Others may attend at the Show of Works.
There is the business meeting (morning and part afternoon) and a show of guild works for members and the public.
- Join the ONN for the 2017-2018 season. Groups/guilds and individual memberships are available.
- Members receive four issues of our newsletter, ONN-Line, per year.
- For ONN membership, please complete the fillable PDF form
(.pdf / 123 Kb / 2 pages), and mail to the address shown therein.